Go here to share five of last week’s blessings. Here are the blessings I found by . . .
- Noticing trees mobbed by pink or white blossoms.
- Listening with acute attention and awe as my 10-year-old niece reads the first chapter of her book written in a brand new moleskin.
- Watching Once Upon a Time (though Hulu) and getting lost in the story.
- Eating home-cooked steak and home-made raspberry cupcakes that rival the best restaurants as we celebrate my sista’s 47th birthday. The candles are bundled and lit as one candle.
- Swallowing Tylenol Pm and grateful that it worked 2x this sleep-deprived week.
Your Turn . . . Share some of your blessings.