Memorable Posts from 2012 (Part 1)
ONE. To remind myself of what happened in a certain year, month or week.
TWO. To remind myself of what I learned.
Like me, are you ever surprised at what you wrote? Once in a while I say, who wrote that? That is some good writing!
Here are some posts from last year that tell a bit about my life or what I learned. I hope you are encouraged as you read.
January . . .
- 5 Reasons I Love Winter
- 4 Secrets to Energize and Motivate
- 7 Ways You Can Make Me Stay Longer at Your Blog
- Rest in Peace My Precious Pup
- 14 Memories Involving My Dog
February . . .
- blessings amist grief
- Ready or Not, Here Life Comes
- grief has a face, mine, because of chip
- poisoned perfume
- Two Month Winter Bucket List Check Up
March . . .
- 10 Read Aloud Questions & Answers
- Grumpy Changed to Content as I Focused on Week’s Blessings
- Can We Set Boundaries and Still Be a Loving Person?
- Chip’s Presence is Strong As I Celebrate Our Birthdays
- I Talk Scripture to Myself
April . . .
May – Nothing
June . . .
- Boundaries Benefit Me and Others
- 5 Reasons I Love Spring
- I Can’t Share Hobbiton Photos, But I Can Share Thoughts: how relentelss evil will come to an end
- Spoiled Milk
Your Turn . . .
- Which of these posts are most meaningful to you?
- If you have a blog, which post(s) are most meaningful to you? Share the title here and I will go read it at your blog and leave a comment.
Related Posts . . .
- Memorable Posts from January – June 2012 (Part 1)
- Most Viewed Posts from 2011
- Top Posts From January-June 2010
- Top Posts From July-December 2010
- First post of 2008 (with some firsts)
- 5 Things I Did in 2007 and Wish I Didn’t