Grow Your Blog Party
- Less than 50 followers
- 51-100 followers
- 101-200 followers
- More than 200 followers
I know I will enjoy going through these categories, adding new faves to The Places I Visit list.
Okay – who am I and what is my blog about?
What my blog is about . . .
- “From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as surely as the work of his hands rewards him.” Psalm 12:14 NIV
- “Well-spoken words bring satisfaction; well-done work has its own reward.”Psalm 12:14 The Message
Fruitful Words & Well-Done Work - That’s what I want to be known for in life. One way to stay focused is to be accountable.
My biggest struggles are grief, procrastination, and clutter. I spend a lot of time reading, researching, praying and thinking about ways to overcome these hurdles. (I noticed in June 2010 that grief is no longer a major struggle. Wahoo!)
I’m 55 (March 2013), female, divorced and graduated 6/09 from Western Seminary with an MA in Pastoral Care to Women. Even though it’s 2013, I’m still embarrassed to admit/talk about the failure of my marriage especially to those in my Christian world.
Who I am . . . I am a woman trying to make my way through a sometimes confusing, traumatic, same-old-same-old, and wonderous world. Some of the roles I do this are as follows:
- Mom to 2 adult children and 1 daughter-in-love
- Grandma! Just waiting for the darling girl to make her appearance
- Auntie to 5 girls (2 are adults)
- God-mom to one kindergartener
I miss . . .
- My dog, Chip, who was almost 20 years old when he died in January 2012.
- Being a mom to children at home
- A body that is flexible and without chronic aches and wrinkles
- Being a wife
- Spend time with friends
- Play spider solitaire
- Nap on Sundays
- Study the Bible, and
- Stay too long on the internet
- A good God
- The power of prayer
- The connection/healing close friends bring
- That people can change (even me), and
- The many benefits chocolate gives
- Start things
- Make lists
- Smell a baby’s head
- Attend worship services, and
- Believe in the impossible – especially for others
I look forward to . . . meeting the folks in this blog party, learning from y’all, and making new friends.
Your Turn . . . Leave a comment saying “hi” and telling us who you by using one of my prompts or anything else you choose.