7 Top Q&A about the Annual Missionary Tea Saturday, February 23, 1-3pm
Our CNC women’s annual tea is coming up and I’ve been getting some questions. Below are the 7 most common ones. If you have one that isn’t listed below, be sure to leave a comment or call me at the office.
- Do I have to wear a dress? No! Only if you want to. Some ladies come wearing hats, gloves, boas, and dresses. Others wear jeans. Wear what’s comfortable.
- What is the agenda for this afternoon? We will have time at our tables drinking tea, eating delicious food, and chatting with the folks around us. Then we will adjourn to the Sanctuary where we will have some music, prayer, and hear from our speaker.
- What does it cost? This is a free event for ladies. However, the guests are asked to bring food for the 6-7 ladies that they will be sitting with. Your table hostess will call and organize this.
- What is the date and time? The tea is on Saturday, February 23rd at Cordova Neighborhood Church. The tea will start precisely at 1pm and end precisely at 3pm.
- Why do I have to RSVP? We only have so many tables and chairs. By RSVPing, we are sure to be able to
have a spot for you and your friend (if you’ve invited one).
- When is the last day to RSVP? Sunday, February 17th is the last day. We want to make sure all the hostesses have the list of ladies for their table by Monday, February 18th. That way they have time to contact their guests.
- What if I get sick and can’t attend? Please call your hostess (or me) right away. We might have ladies on a waiting list that we can then call and invite. This is a popular event and we want everyone who desires to attend, to be able to attend.
If you have questions or need to rescind your RSVP, contact me at 635-5992 x14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Turn . . . RSVP TODAY if you haven’t done so yet. Let me know, if you’d like to be a guest or a hostess.
Related Posts . . .
- 7 Traits of a Successful Tea Hostess
- CNC will Serve Only Drinkable Tea on Saturday, February 23, 1-3pm in Rudat Hall
- Teapots Deserve to Be Used – Join CNC’s Annual Tea