13 MUST Do’s For Community People at CNC
1. Kids, bring your stamps to church, August 13, for the final count. As of August 8th the girls were in the lead. Turn them in to Lynette or your Sunday School teacher.
2. PEP people have plans to attend lunch and a show at Garbeau’s on Sunday, August 13. If you have any questions, contact Myrna.
3. Submit your recipes (up to three) by Tuesday, August 15. Contact Marsha for forms or queries. You can email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Attention all YOUTH – your Thursday groups will return to Rudat Hall on August 17. Middle Schoolers meets at 6 pm and High Schoolers met at 7 pm. Of course Bryce is the one with the answers for these events.
5. Interested in Missions? Come to the next meeting held at CNC on August 20th at 7 pm. Let Jeff and Jessica know if you have any questions. You can reach them at the office 635-5592, x 15.
6. Sign up for Family Camp at Union Valley Reservoir on August 25-27. To save your spot call Mark W.
7. Couples Weekend to Remember Conference is happening on two dates in October: 13-15 and 20-22. Contact Andy and Christy for more information. If you can make this happen – DO! The time away, the encouragement and the biblical advice you’ll receive will enhance your relationship with each other.
8. For men only – save October 27-29 for a great weekend at Alliance Redwoods. Contact Mark A. for more information.
9. Bring to church your old cell phones and used ink jet cartridges. Let the Women’s Ministry dispose of them for you. So far we’ve collected about 7 phones and 60 cartridges. Thank you for supporting us in this fundraiser.
10. Women’s Ministry is still taking names for those who are able to participate as meal volunteers. We are developing a list of people who can occasionally take a meal to a family/person in need. Let Reggie know of your interest. Email her at email@example.com.
11. Find a small group to be a part of – as a leader or attendee. Both are needed. There’s a list of groups in the church office. Contact Susan for questions or “Yes, I’d love to be a small group leader.”
12. Pick up a revised church directory from the office. The phone numbers it contains are for your use. Invite some folks over for a BBQ, coffee break at La Bou, midnight bowling, or play date at a local park. Use the addresses to send a few encouragement, thank you or glad to meet you cards this week.
13. Do one thing this week to encourage one of our pastors or their wives. The church website (at the bottom) has some great ideas. I’ve included some of the links here , here and here for your convenience.