5 Benefits from Giving Thanks
So, why am I posting/journaling “my gratitude list” in November? Because it . . .
- Makes me feel good to do so.
- Realigns my thinking to what I do have.
- Helps me to notice the many details in life that are positive.
- Reminds me to see and thank those who have contributed to me life.
- I am being obedient since it says to do this in The Bible.
And I am very grateful for each benefit. I’m sure there are more. What would you add to this list of benefits?
As a take away assignment for today, I am going to thank 5 people via notes, calls or emails. Want to join me in this?