Dozen Ideas to Move Past the Blah’s
Here are a dozen ideas to combat those blahs. Be sure to leave your suggestions.
- Go on a photo shoot of newly emerging flowers
- Buy yourself one See’s candy
- Rent a Redbox movie and enjoy it with a cup of tea/coffee and a plate of appetizers
- Take a bubblebath
- Write a devotional about something you are learning
- Sing along with a record/CD/8 track
- Have a prayer fest with your Bible, notebook, pen and a yummy smelling candle
- Go to a bookstore and browse through a genre that is new to you
- Visit someone who adores you
- Snuggle with a sweet smelling baby
Your Turn . . . What would you add to this list that helps you defeat the blahs?
Related Post . . . 9 Environmental Tips to Help Lift Depression