10 Things I Like About My Best Friend
I meant to write the following list for Valentines Day. But the week around this love holiday holds sad feelings for me and I’m usually sad/depressed. Even though I don’t want to be. This year was no different.
Anyway, this post is dedicated to my best friend with love and thanks for helping me grow and get through my rough patches.
- She faithfully engages in prayer.
- She believes the best about me.
- She brings the silly and slightly naughty out in me. (We have fun together.)
- She likes herself.
- She is devoted to her family.
- She has an ongoing, growing, love/grace relationship with Jesus.
- She has a sense of humor.
- She is honest and vulnerable about her growth areas. (This makes her approachable.)
- She tells me when I am wrong or need growth in an area. (She gives godly counsel.)
- She loves me according to my love language.
Your Turn . . . What are some things you like about your best friend?
Writing prompt is from here, Creativity Portal.
- 5 Reasons I Love My Support System
- 15 Things Real Friends Do Differently (from Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- 21 Ways to Express Gratitude
- 25 Ways to be a Friend (From Chasing Blue Skies blog)
- Get Busy Making Some History With a Friend
- Grateful for Boundaries in Five Areas
- What Does it Take to be a Good Friend?