Hostess Gift for Tea Party
Several weeks ago I attended a Ladies Tea at another church. 3 of the 7 guests at my table were friends from the college group at Sunrise Baptist Church which we attended in the early 80’s. In fact, we haven’t seen each other for at least 20 years! Catching up was fun, bittersweet, and sad. Mainly because those are adjectives that describe life.
Your Turn . . . Be sure to let me know if you make one (or 5) too.
Crafts and Food Made for the 21 Days of Tea Series . . .
- 3 Teacup Cupcake Recipes You Need to Try for Your Next Tea Party
- 7 Tips for Turning a Tea Cup and Saucer into a Candle
- Cream Cheese Mints – Great Party Nibbles
- Earl Grey Cookies (recipe roundup) – Tasty with Teas
- Heart-Shaped Hand-Sewn Tea Bags
- Hostess Gift for Tea Party
- How to Make an “Eyes on You” Glass Mug
- How I Made a Teacup Bird-Feeder & 3 Things I Learned
- Making a Small Teacup Pincushion
- Two More Tea Wallets