Two More Tea Wallets
I made three more tea wallets last weekend. I’ll show two of them here.
Like these? They aren’t hard to make. Go here for instructions to sew your own.
. The third is a pressie. After its been given I’ll show it off. Go here to see pictures of others I’ve made.
Tea Crafts for the 21 Days of Tea Series . . . I can’t pick a favourite. Whichever one I am using is my favourite.
- 7 Tips for Turning a Tea Cup and Saucer into a Candle
- Heart-Shaped Hand-Sewn Tea Bags
- Hostess Gift for Tea Party (tea wallets)
- How to Make an “Eyes on You” Glass Mug
- How I Made a Teacup Bird-Feeder & 3 Things I Learned
- Making a Mini Teacup Pincushion
- Two More Tea Wallets
Tea Desserts for the 21 Days of Tea Series . . . The frosted Earl Grey cookies are my favourite.
- 3 Teacup Cupcake Recipes You Need to Try for Your Next Tea Party
- Cream Cheese Mints – Great Party Nibbles
- Earl Grey Cookies – Tasty with Teas (& a recipe roundup)
21 Days of Tea is After the Jump.
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, oil of bergamot)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (blend of tulsi and sweet rose)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea (green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, citric acid, pomegranate flavor, raspberry flavor, Japanese matcha)
- Green Moroccan Mint (green tea, spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass) – all organic and fair trade certified
- Orange Spice Black Tea (blended black tea, orange peel, cinnamon, orange oil, clove flavour)
- Russian Morning #24 – loose leaf (Russian blend of black China, Ceylon, and India Teas)
- Green Tea with Blueberries (Green Tea with Nature Identical Blueberry Flavour )
- Constant Comment (black tea with orange rind, sweet spices)
- Japanese White Tea Powder
- Winter Solstice (blend of black teas, spices, vanilla, citrus)
- Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea (hibiscus, orange peel, lemongrass, rose hips, raspberry flavour, licorice powder, citric acid)
- Tangerine Orange Zinger Sweet Iced Tea (hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, hawthorn, tangerine, rebiana, blackberry leaves)
- Coconut Chai (Ceylon & Assum Tea, cinnamon, ginger, Island coconut)
- Honey Vanilla Chai (white tea, black tea, roasted chicory, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, honey)
- Compare 3 Earl Grey Teas. See Day 6 for ingredients.
- Sleepytime Extra (chamomile, tilia estrella flowers, valerian, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, hawthorn, orange blossoms)