List of November 2009 Gratitude Photos
- I may or may not have a theme.
- I may or may not tell the back story.
- I may or may not post only one photo.
I don’t know where this will lead, but I hope I am more grateful and more aware of my surroundings by the end of the month.
Update: At times it was a struggle to think outside my “gratitude box” of clean air, plenty of food, safe housing, a job, healthy kids, etc.
But by the end of the month I was more grateful because I was more observant of my surroundings and the people I came into contact with. Because of this project I see how blessed I truly am.
Thank you, God, and thank you to the folks in my life.
All Photos from November’s Photo-a Day.
- Day 1 Photo: Christmas Tree with Broken, Tangled Lights
- Day 2 Photo: Birthday Boy
- Day 3 Photo: Mums at the Church Entrance
- Day 4 Photo: Simple Technology
- Day 5 Photo: Mystery Ice Cream Gift
- Day 6 Photo: Rocking Godson
- Day 7 Photo: Spontaneous Friends
- Day 8 Photo: Children’s Influence
- Day 9 Photo: Shoebox Gifts
- Day 10 Photo: Changing the Woman in the Mirror
- Day 11 Photo: Devoted Sisters
- Day 12 Photo: Prayer Calmed Me 4 This
- Day 13 Photo: Gratitude on the Internet
- Day 14 Photo: Chip’s Sweater
- Day 15 Photo: Stop
- Day 16 Photo: Faithful Workers
- Day 17 Photo: Necessary Books
- Day 18 Photo: Friends & No-Knead Bread
- Day 19 Photo: Beauty & Those Who Create It
- Day 20 Photo: Creativity & Encouragers
- Day 21 Photo: New Beginnings
- Day 22 Photo: God’s Presence
- Day 23 Photo: Feelings
- Day 24 Photo: Generosity
- Day 25 Photo: Delicious Smells
- Day 26 Photo: Laughter
- Day 27 Photo: Places
- Day 28 Photo: God is in the Details
- Day 29 Photo: Time
- Day 30 Photo: Hope
Entry filed under: Main.