Honoring gods or God
Our mighty ball of fire, the sun, magnificent in scope sending its rays earth bound
- Shining forth in humility fulfilling Creation’s intent
The unlimited sky gushes blue-filled devotion
- Praising the sun for its own place of belonging
The strong, tall birch trees minutely ascending upward
- Waving leaves in wordless praise
- Honoring the untainted blue sky
The flitting birds and the stationary ones settled on nests
- Offering audible praise to the strong, tall birch trees
- Thanking them for care received today
I, grounded, in form, have a choice.
- Will I offer work, praise, honor, and thanks to the ONE?
- Will I let my heart, thoughts and body worship in truth?
Shall I fly . . .
- In humility fulfilling Creation’s intent for my life?
- Praising the Son for my own place of belonging?
- Honoring the untainted, ever holy Creator of the sky?
- Offering wordless and audible praise for this moment of attention?
Entry filed under: Main.