3 Reasons to Watch Christmas Movies
I have many reasons to watch Christmas movies. Here are three of them.
- I watch some because they bring back lovely childhood memories: A Charlie Brown Christmas, White Christmas, and of course Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer).
- I watch some because they remind me of times with my children: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Prancer, and Miracle on 34th Street.
- I also watch them because they bring a message of hope while providing clean entertainment. Some make me laugh (The Santa Clause) and some make me think (A Christmas Memory).
Below are the Christmas movies I currently own. Most of them are on VHS. What would you add to my list of “must own” movies?
- 12 Days of Christmas Eve. Go here to read my review.
- A Christmas Memory
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Going My Way
- Holiday Inn
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Muppet Family Christmas
- Must Be Santa
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Island of Misfit Toys
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Snow Globe
- SpongeBob Squarepants Christmas
- The 12 Dogs of Christmas
- The Christmas Card
- The Polar Express
- The Santa Clause
- Touched By An Angel Inspiration Collection: Holiday
- White Christmas
Go here to see Christmas movies I watched in 2011 (but don’t own).