Grateful for 5 Things That Put Life into Perspective
The following are five things (plus 1 bonus answer) for which I am grateful.
1. I am grateful for movies that help put life into perspective (like Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close).
2. I am grateful for gardening. “Playing” in the soil helps me put life into perspective.
3. I am grateful for friends who listen and then give advice. These twin actions help me put life into perspective.
4. I am grateful for God’s Word. When I take the words in and think on them, I am able to put life into perspective.
5. I am grateful for a good night’s rest. I have rested well these past 3 nights (in large part to Nyquill knocking out my cold symptoms for the night). Getting consistent rest helps me put life in perseverance.
BONUS . . . .
6. I am grateful for prayer from friends. This definitely helps me see perspective.
These past 5 weeks have been hard with Chip’s rapid health decline and then death. I am surprised at how hard I am taking this. So I am very appreciative of things that help me put life into perspective.
Your Turn . . . What do you do to put life into perspective?
Related Posts From Other Bloggers That Give Me Perspective. . .
- 5 Graces When a Woman Prays
- 12 Relationship Truths We Often Forget
- 13 Reasons to Read the Bible
- Because Your Story Matters More Than Your Stats
- How to Create a Care Package
- The Hope of Christ’s Return
- You Get to Choose