Bucket List Index
What’s on your bucket list? Have you taken time to write down what you want to do in life?
I have. But the more I write down, the more I want to do. The more I see how much I need to/want to improve myself.
I am now being more intentional about my life. I find if all my “wants” are listed on one list, I get overwhelmed and tend to ignore them. So I have started breaking down my HUGE bucket list into more manageable pieces.
The following lists are these more manageable pieces. Just so you know, many items on the lists are not THAT spectacular.
3. Seasonal Bucket Lists
- Summer: 2011
- Fall: 2011, 2012,
- Fall 2015: 1st Month Review (September), 2nd Month Review (October)
- Singles Thanksgiving Bucket List (2015)
- Winter: 2011: 1st Month Review, 2nd Month Review, 3rd Month Review
- Spring: 2012
4. Reverse Bucket Lists
Related Posts . . .
- 10 Reasons Why a Bucket List is Worth Having
- Alice’s Bucket List – 16-year-old girl with terminal cancer documents her bucket list adventure
- Do You Have a Life List? – Tsh from Simple Mom tells why she calls such a list a life list and not bucket list. Go to this link to read what she’d like to accomplish even though she’s “already exorbitantly blessed beyond all measure.”