Fall Bucket List 2012
What’s on your Fall agenda?
- Some. Bookcases
- House tubs
- Entertainment center
- Kitchen cupboards
- On track. Destinos Episodes 8,9, 10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18, 19, 20
- Decided to not continue. Weekly writing 13 of each: Summary of Destinos episode on Wednesday, Verb sentences on Sunday
- Lake Tahoe Summer Immersion notebook
- On track. Memorize Lord’s Prayer
- On track. Rosetta Stone
- On track. Weight – have stayed consistent
- Food choices
- Still working on this. Hip Pain
- On track. Letters/card to one a week (13 in total)
- Read The Godly Grandparent
- On track. New Testament
- On track. Prayer found a partner
- Done. Trust God about a certain issue
- Done. Automate bills
- Done. Car savings acct
- Done. Check insurance and bank acct
- LOTR films weekend
- Books to read – Go to this list.
- Done. 3 creative projects: (1) Card party (10.06.12). I made 4 cards: 2 Christmas and 2 Halloween. (2) Baking pies (11.12.12). Gillian and I made mini pies: apple and chicken with Leeks. (3) I covered my Kindle case/
- Done. Participate in the October 7-November 7 Project 680 “Head to Toe” Drive (Hoodies & Shoes) – Fall 2012. I will donate $1 for each comment left here or on a Facebook status I post about Project 680 (up to $50). Done. I donated a hoody and a gift card from Payless Shoe Source.
- Done. Participate in Operation Christmas Child 2012. I gave 3 boxes this year.
- On track. Weekly self-portraits: Week One, Week Two, Week Three, Week Four, Week Five, Week Six, Week Seven, Week Eight
- Fall 2012 Books to Read
- Falling Leaves Ahead – From Your Trees or Your Life?
- My Fall Bucket List (2011)
- 5 Reasons I Love Fall
- Does Making a List Really Make a Difference?
- Bucket List Index