Hair & Memorizing
My hair is different this Fall. Go here to see how it was last winter.This is the longest it has been in years and the colour is darker. (Bought the wrong box.) I am hoping to get it long enough so that I can have an up-do. The one bad thing is that the long hair makes me toooo warm.
Notice the words on the mirror? That is part of The Lord’s Prayer (in Spanish). I often write things on my mirror that I want to learn or remember, or as an encouragement.
- What would your self-portrait reveal?
- Is your hairstyle a new one or one you’ve had for ages?
- Do you write on your mirror? If yes, what?
NOTE: This is the 1st photo in my series, A Fall of Self Portraits, from my Fall Bucket List.
- Photo 1: Hair & Memorizing
- Photo 2: Love in a Box (an Operation Christmas Child shoe box that is)
- Photo 3: Cell Phone Replaces Many Gadgets