Knowing How to Help Makes Me Grateful
One of the things FUN things on my Fall 2012 Bucket List was to participate in the Project 680 Hoodie and Shoe Drive for homeless kids.
I am not posting this as part of my self-portrait series so I can promote myself. I am hoping this post will give someone the idea that they too can donate a hoodie or some money for shoes.
During November I am writing or posting a photo about something for which I am grateful. This explains why.
Gratitude for November 3: I am grateful there are people like Ryan Lundquist who alerts the public about needs and ALSO, more importantly, provides a way for the public to help meet those needs. Hurray for Project 680’s Head to Toe Drive.
Your Turn . . . Did you donate to Project 680 or something similar this year?
NOTE: This is the 6th photo in the series, A Fall of Self Portraits, from my Fall Bucket List.
- Photo 1: Hair & Memorizing
- Photo 2: Love in a Box (an Operation Christmas Child shoe box that is)
- Photo 3: Cell Phone Replaces Many Gadgets
- Photo 4: Done is Better Than Perfect
- Photo 5: 10 Things to do When Your Energy is Low
Entry filed under: Main.