Time & Photographing Bring Gratitude
During November I am writing or posting a photo about something for which I am grateful. This explains why.
Gratitude for November 5: I am grateful for time with my niece. She talks to me, listens well, is funny, is curious, and has a generous nature.
Today we walked to a park and she let me take as many pictures of her that I wanted. 109 photos to be exact!
I enjoy taking pictures although I still have a lot to learn.
She played on all the playground equipment of her old school which is now shut down.
This playground even has a climbing wall. Yes, I DID climb it. But truthfully I only went one level up.
MissE took photos of me too. But I was not as courageous on the equipment as my BRAVE and strong niece.
Your Turn . . .
- Have you spent time with someone who has made you feel grateful?
- What hobby have you indulged in lately that made you grateful?
Related Posts . . .
- 5 Hobbies & Reasons Why I Love Them
- 5 Silly Reasons for Gratitude
- 5 Things I Learned About Gratitude From The Beatles Song “8 Days a Week”
- Grateful for 5 Things That Put Life into Perspective
- Using Your Name to Spell Gratitude