Memorable Posts from 2012 (Part 2)
Do you ever look back at previous posts? I do for two reasons.
One. To remind myself of what happened in a certain year, month or week.
TWO. To remind myself of what I learned.
The second half of this year saw two months (July and August) of no online writing. I was in a funk and seriously thought about quitting the blog world. But then the energy came back and I KNEW I couldn’t quit.
November I was prolific since I posted something everyday!
Keep on reading to see which posts where most meaningful to me. Go to this link to see Memorable Posts from 2012 (Part 1).
July . . . Nothing
August . . . Nothing
September . . .
October . . .
- 7 Reasons to Drink Smoothies for Breakfast
- Caramel Apple Salad
- Cell Phone Replaces Many Gadgets
- Done is Better Than Perfect
- Love in a Box
November . . .
- 3 Benefits of Month-Long Gratitude-Fest
- 3 Reasons to Read This Bible Storybook (interview with an 11-year-old)
- 8 Characteristics of Kindness
- 11 Ways to Increase Intimacy with God
- Delicious Pumpkin Muffins for Those Who Need Dairy-free, Egg-free, & Gluten-free Treats
- It IS the Thought About the Gift That Matters: Ten Simple Gifts
- Personal Gratitude Prevents Burnout
- Snowman Ornaments Made of Foam and Some Made with Eyeglasses
- Where Are Your Actions Taking Your Marriage?
December . . .
- Favourite Quotes from Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
- Friday’s Fave Five Dec. 27, 2012
- Glittered Ornaments
- Red Stuff Aka Cranberry Jello Dessert
- What do you have with 2 skewers, a paper mache apple, white and green felt, and an 11″ white tree?
Your Turn . . .
- What is your fave post from this list?
- How about from your own blog?
Related Posts . . .
- Memorable Posts from January – June 2012 (Part 1)
- Most Viewed Posts from 2011
- Top Posts From January-June 2010
- Top Posts From July-December 2010
- First post of 2008 (with some firsts)
- 5 Things I Did in 2007 and Wish I Didn’t