85% of People Who Make Decisions for Christ do so Between the Ages of 4-14
Dear Children’s Ministry Worker,
FOUR out of Five (roughly) kiddos that you interact with, teach, help, and love on will become a Believer.
- What you do is important.
- You ALL are making a huge difference RIGHT now and for eternity.
THANKS for your awesome ministry.
Your Turn . . .
- What do you think about this statistic and your volunteer hours in children’s ministry?
- What changes could you/we make that will impact our 4-14 year olds?
- What could you/we do more often?
Related Posts . . .
- Bulletin Board Gives Reason to Stop Worrying and to Praise God
- 10 Actions Parents Can Take for a Happier Morning at Church
- 10 Reasons Why Involvement in Your Church Nursery is Important
- 10 Things to Teach Your Child About Behaving in Church
NOTE: This post by Melissa MacDonald inspired the above post on the same topic.