Friendship Quilt Questions
I’ve been getting questions about the Friendship Quilt that CNC’s Women’s Ministry is organizing. Below are the questions and answers. If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Is it too late to sign a block? NOOOO. You will have another opportunity on Sunday, April 21st.
- Where do I go to do this? The blank blocks will be in Rudat Hall (at CNC) Sunday morning. A member of the Women’s Ministry Team will be at a table with these blocks and the special pen.
- What does it cost? Nothing.
- What will you do with the signed blocks? 4 ladies (Scotti, Michelle, Shirley, and Carol) will sew the top together and then quilt the whole thing. THEN we will have a raffle to see who goes home with this meaningful quilt.
When may I buy raffle tickets? As soon as the quilt is done, we will sell raffle tickets. Probably sometime in June.
- What will you do with the money? The proceeds will go towards Women’s Retreat 2013 expenses.
- Tell me again, what do I need to do?
- (1) Come to Rudat Hall this Sunday morning (April 21st) and locate the table with the quilt blocks.
- (2) Tell the women’s ministry volunteer that you’d like to sign a block.
- (3) Listen as she gives you instructions.
- (4) Sign your name.
- (5) Write down a verse that is significant to you.
Looking forward to seeing you at THE table.