Friday’s Fave Five
- I wrote a (rough draft) paper for work.
- I read up for my talk for Retreat.
- I made a Kindle cover from an old hard back book.
- And I enjoyed going with 3 family members to see Rafi as a kid wolf in Jungle Book (play).
But wait, there’s more. I am extra wordy today because its been a long time since I’ve posted an FFF.
So below are 5 more highlights from the week.
- Getting to know my 3-month old grand-daughter. Today I got to hear her first giggles. Her mom sent me a 17 second video of this event. It is cuteness!!! AND I got to hold her some when I visited last weekend.
- Fixed headlight. The bulb has been burned out for weeks. When I visited my daughter last weekend, she changed it while I read the directions.
- I had one vhs video transferred to a dvd (at CVS). I wanted to try one first to see if it was worth it. It is! I watched home movies with my kiddos from when they were 6 and 7 years old. We had two hours of memories with my (deceased) mom, site-seeing in England and Wales, and hearing my kiddos with their cute British accents.
- I participated in the April Blogging From A to Z Challenge. I only missed 4 days. That is pretty good for me. But I do plan on finishing these posts. It was also cool to be able to “meet” new bloggers.
- I finalized my India mission letter today. And I created an Event on Facebook for an upcoming fundraiser: a yard sale, car wash and flea market on Saturday, May 18. We will be doing 3 (main) things in India. (1) Host a conference for 500 women. (2) Buy and pack shoeboxes to give to children. (3) Raise money for and buy 60 sewing machines. Go to the following link to read more about the trip: INDIA Trip is More Than Travel Delight; It Includes a Conference, Shoeboxes, & Sewing Machines.
Leave a comment about a fave from your week. Or better yet, write your own list and link up at Susanne’s Living to Tell the Story.