Red Tea in a Paisley Mug
This paisley mug was a thrift store find at $1.00. In real life, the blue is a turquoise blue and not a royal blue. And because it is turquoise, this makes it one of my favorite mugs.
Day 4 (January 14)
I drank this tea hot and plain.
- It has a sweet taste so I didn’t see the need for sweetener.
- This is NOT a favorite tea. There was not one distinct flavor.
- I have one bag left so I will try it again (soon) and see if I have a different opinion.
- A while ago a friend (Lori K) gave me about 10 tea bags from her stash. That is why I have onesies and twosies of some teas.
Your Turn . . .
- Do you like this tea or red teas in general?
- Have you found any mugs at the thrift store? If yes, why don’t you post a photo?
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red