English Breakfast Tea in a Real China Cup
This tea-cup is from England. I either got it from a neighbor (Trish) or I bought it at a boot sale. A boot sale is like a flea market where everyone sells items from their boot (car’s trunk). I’ve sent a message to Trish to see if she gave the cup to me or not.
Day 5 (January 15)
I drink this tea hot and with enough milk to turn the tea a nice caramel color.
- English Breakfast is my very favorite of all teas.
- I first had it in 1989 when we moved to England. My first friend there (Jo) taught me how to drink tea.
- Many days at 4 pm my kiddos and I would go over to Jo’s and have tea and cake with her and her two boys.
- When I drink it, it’s like a stream of relaxation flows into my body.
- Every time I have a cuppa, I wonder why I don’t make this a 4 pm ritual too.
- Do you like English Breakfast Tea? If yes, which brand do you most prefer?
- What is your very favorite tea?
- Do you remember the first time you had tea? Who is your “Jo”?
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)