Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea in a Blue Mug
I know this mug isn’t fancy, but its bright blue color cheers me up. This is a thrift store find. I had to cut myself off from going to the thrift store. I HAD so many mugs; I gave some to my daughter.
Day 8 (January 18th)
I initially drank this hot and plain. I am trying to find hot drinks that don’t have many calories.
- I did not care for this tea. I think it is the hibiscus flowers.
- However, once I added the pomegranate cane as a “stir stick,” my taste-bud-attitude changed. It was yummy probably because the sugar masked the taste of the hibiscus flowers.
- Be careful as this tea will stain fabric to a lovely light pinky-purple. I will have to try a tea staining project with this tea. Tea Staining Techniques . . . Dyeing Fabric with Tea . . .
Your Turn . . .
- Have you tried teas by Stash before? Have you tried this pomegranate raspberry tea?
- Have you ever done a tea staining project? If/when I do, I will link to this post.
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, bergamot oil)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (tulsi, sweet rose)