Green Moroccan Mint Tea in a Goose Mug
Do you remember when these geese mugs and this colour blue were popular? My mom had a mug like this. My grandma had a mug like this. In fact my mug probably belonged to one of them. Now one “lives” in the church kitchen cupboard.
Day 9 (January 19)
Hot and plain is how I drink this. It is also tasty as an iced drink.
- This is an old stand by favorite. So today’s tea experience was not a disappointment.
- What’s disappointing is that I am out of this tea. And I have pledged to not buy any more tea until my tea drawer get emptyish!
Your Turn . . .
- What’s your opinion of this tea?
- How do you store your tea? Is there a best way? One of these days I will do a Google search to find out.
- Is your storage system out-of-control like mine?
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, oil of bergamot)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (blend of tulsi and sweet rose)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea (green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, citric acid, pomegranate flavor, raspberry flavor, Japanese matcha)
- Green Moroccan Mint (green tea, spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass) – all organic and fair trade certified