Orange Spice Black Tea in a Covered Mug
This is one of two covered mugs I own. Both come with a ceramic strainer. Since this tea is a bag style, I obviously did not use the strainer. I like my hot drinks HOT, so this lid is a nice feature especially since I tend to forget about my cup of whatever.
Day 10 (January 20)
I drank this hot and plain.
- The tea’s steam is a lovely smell. I am anticipating that my taste-buds will be very happy.
- Yes, this is nice! Too bad I only have 2 bags.
- I don’t normally eat when I drink tea, but this would be a great addition.
This tea is also great as iced tea. This jar held 10 ounces of the black orange tea. I put in a few slices of a tangerine in the tea before it went into the fridge. Such a delicious addition.
Your Turn . . .
- Do you like flavoured black teas? If yes, which ones?
- Do you like using a lid for your tea?
- Do you eat something when you drink your hot tea? If yes, what is your favourite thing?
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, bergamot oil)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (blend of tulsi and sweet rose)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea (green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, citric acid, pomegranate flavor, raspberry flavor, Japanese matcha)
- Green Moroccan Mint (green tea, spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass) – all organic and fair trade certified