Green Tea with Blueberry in a Queen Anne China Tea Cup
This is another tea-cup from England. The pattern is “Queen Anne.” This one is definitely from a boot sale. However the saucer is now cracked. So I am re-purposing the cup and saucer just as soon as I have this last cup of tea. Go here for that process.
Day 12 (January 22)
I drank this hot and without any sugar or milk.
- I wasn’t thrilled with the taste so I brewed another cup. This time I added a sliver of a sugar cube. Much better. But I don’t want to have to add sugar in order to drink my cuppa.
- There is a hint of blueberry in the aftertaste which is nice.
- I received this tea as a gift. I will drink up the box full, but I won’t buy it again.
- Yes, I purposefully had this Queen’s Choice brand in my Queen Anne cup. 🙂
Did you know that once you open the box, you are supposed to keep the tea bags in an airtight container to retain freshness? I guess that’s because the (cute) pyramid bags don’t come with a vacuum-sealed envelope (or whatever you call it).
Go here to see how I repurposed this teacup and saucer into a candle.
Your Turn . . .
- Have you had this blueberry tea? If yes, what is your opinion?
- How do you store your teas?
- Have you ever been to a boot sale? They are like flea markets but instead of having a stall, you sell your stuff from your boot (car’s trunk). I especially liked to buy white pitchers.
21 Days of Tea Series
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, bergamot oil)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (tulsi, sweet rose)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea
- Green Moroccan Mint (green tea, spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass) – all organic and fair trade certified
- Orange Spice Black Tea (blended black tea, orange peel, cinnamon, orange oil, clove flavour)
- Russian Morning #24 – loose leaf (Russian blend of black China, Ceylon, and India Teas)
Entry filed under: Main.