Three Brands of Earl Grey Tea in a Mismatched China Cup & Saucer
This china cup and saucer are two mismatched pieces. I don’t know how or when I broke their companion piece. I do know I am loath to throw things away. I kept this saucer and teacup so that I could do an art project someday.
Well that someday is now.
I’ve wanted to make a bird feeder out of it for a while.
Day 20 (January 30)
I drank a cup from each of these three brands: Ambance, Kusmi, and Tea Forte, hot and black.
- I don’t know why I have so much of this tea when it has never been a favourite of mine.
- The Tea Forte is a cute pyramid bag.
- The Ambance and Tea Forte tasted like I expected. And as I expected, I didn’t care for the taste. See my review from Day 6 (Tea Forte).
- However, the Kusmi Earl Grey was okay. It is loose leaf. Could that be the difference?
- So I made myself another cuppa. Still okay. I read somewhere that loose leaf teas tend to be fresher. Could that be why it is okay?
Your Turn . . . Have you ever had 3 different brands of the same tea? Why?
Related Fruitful Words Posts . . .
- 3 Teacup Cupcake Recipes You Need to Try for Your Next Tea Party
- 7 Tips for Turning a Tea Cup and Saucer into a Candle
- Cream Cheese Mints – Great Party Nibbles
- Heart-Shaped Hand-Sewn Tea Bags
- Hostess Gift for Tea Party
- Making a Small Teacup Pincushion
- Two More Tea Wallets
21 Days of Tea Series is after the jump.
- Sweet & Spicy (cinnamon dominant herbal blend)
- Zen (lemon grass, spearmint, green tea)
- Rainforest Red (red rooibos, hibiscus, chicory root, blackberry leaves, orange peel, ginger root, acai)
- English Breakfast
- Earl Grey (blend of black teas, oil of bergamot)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose (blend of tulsi and sweet rose)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea (green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, citric acid, pomegranate flavor, raspberry flavor, Japanese matcha)
- Green Moroccan Mint (green tea, spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass) – all organic and fair trade certified
- Orange Spice Black Tea (blended black tea, orange peel, cinnamon, orange oil, clove flavour)
- Russian Morning #24 – loose leaf (Russian blend of black China, Ceylon, and India Teas)
- Green Tea with Blueberries (Green Tea with Nature Identical Blueberry Flavour )
- Constant Comment (black tea with orange rind, sweet spices)
- Japanese White Tea Powder
- Winter Solstice (blend of black teas, spices, vanilla, citrus)
- Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea (hibiscus, orange peel, lemongrass, rose hips, raspberry flavour, licorice powder, citric acid)
- Tangerine Orange Zinger Sweet Iced Tea (hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, hawthorn, tangerine, rebiana, blackberry leaves)
- Coconut Chai (Ceylon & Assum Tea, cinnamon, ginger, Island coconut)
- Honey Vanilla Chai (white tea, black tea, roasted chicory, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, honey)