CNC Sewing Project, This Wednesday, 6-8:30pm, August 6
What is this all about?
- Sharon Miranda from Bayside Church will join us to explain the why and how of our project.
- The succinct answer is that we are making kits (packets) for folks who want to sew simple dresses for girls in Africa.
- We will assemble the kits.
- We will cut, iron, sew, or serge.
- MAKING a difference.
- Having FUN!
What may I bring?
- Bring the following if you can: good material scissors, measuring tape, iron, ironing board, sewing machine, and/or serger,
- Bring a snack food to share. John and Vi will bring the drinks.
Place and time to meet?
- We will meet and have FUN in Rooms 3-4 in the Kid’s Ministry Wing.
- We will meet from 6-8:30pm this Wednesday night.
- But come when you can and leave when you must
Do I need to RSVP?
- Yes, please RSVP so we know how many are coming.
- Also it will be helpful to know what supplies we will have.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
- Susan (me)
Click the following link for a PDF of this information: CNC Sewing Project.