31 Days of Finishing – Day 6: Music Makes the Time and Task Go Faster & Better
Do you have speakers for your iPhone? I do, yes, truly! I put my phone in a wide-mouth pint size jar. The sound magnifies beautifully. The magnified sounds (of smooth jazz) accompanied me on today’s 31 minutes of finishing. I am still on the Car To-Do list.
My intended to-do’s? Clean out glove box and console, and put emergency roadside information in my wallet.
Because the music was so pleasant I forgot all about the time. I spent more than 31 minutes to-do-ing. I ended up wiping down the interior and cleaning out the inside door pockets as well. So that’s where my sewing kit is!
Moral of the story? Music is a great distractor. The tasks were “fun” and the time flew by. So grab your tunes and a task or two. You’ll soon be crossing off items on your own list.
During this month of October I am joining LOTS of bloggers hosted by The Nester who will be writing every day about a topic. My topic is about finishing. I will spend 31 minutes each day on a to-do item (from the secondary list).
I will write about it and share any productivity tips I find helpful to FINISHING things.
Go here for the Landing Page with all the posts (which go live as they are written). The list is towards the bottom of the page. . . . Go to the following highlighted link for Day 7: I Changed my Mind.
Your Turn . . .
- Do you have iPhone speakers?
- Is music a task motivator for you too? If not, what is?
- What did you cross off your list today?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve discovered in your glove box or car?
Related Posts . . .
- 7 Ways You Can Make Me Stay Longer At Your Blog
- 8 Characteristics that Encourage Kids to Worship
- Seven Reasons I am Grateful for Music
- Turn Up The Music Song Inspires Thankful List of 20
- What a MOTORCYCLE Reminds Me About Parenting