31 Days of Finishing – Day 26: It’s Party Time!
I’m going to a potluck today! And you know what that means? I am bringing something special. I don’t normally bake fancy foods, so this is my chance.
I am taking Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pocket Pies. I have made them before, but they are quick to make and tasty.
Moral of the story? Taking food to someone’s home or a potluck motivates me to try something new or something I haven’t made in a long time.
And lots of times I bake with someone. I get to have fun with a friend and have a delicious end product. Win-Win!
During this month of October I am joining LOTS of bloggers hosted by The Nester who will be writing every day about a topic. My topic is about finishing. I will spend 31 minutes each day on a to-do item (from the secondary list).
I will write about it and share any productivity tips I find helpful to FINISHING things.
Go here for the Landing Page with all the posts (which go live as they are written). The list is towards the bottom of the page.
Your Turn . . .
- Do you have recipes on your someday to-do list? How do you get around to baking/making them? What was the last new recipe you made?
- I haven’t crossed off TONS of things this month, but I am making progress. How’s your secondary to-do list coming along?
Related Posts . . .
- 21 Days of Tea Conclusion and Index to Teas, Recipes & Crafts
- Bingo Helps Me Get Things Done
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pocket Pies
- Cream Cheese Mints – Great Party Nibbles