Sending Thanks to a Workmate – Gratitude Project
Some people are consistent sowers of good deeds. It’s as if they can’t help themselves. I’d say this description is applicable to one of my work mates. (Actually all the people I work with could fit this description.)
Letter 10: Letter to a workmate. This gal jumps in when someone needs help. She is always willing and ready to pray. She is frank but friendly and so you get honest, helpful, advice that doesn’t tear you down.I told my workmate the following . . . I appreciate the way you share your resources, time, affection, wisdom, and enthusiasm. I am grateful because I am enriched, blessed, and now phone-rich because of your generosity. The way you give of yourself flows out from a heart that is loving and godly. Thanks so much.
I am writing at least 36 letters expressing my gratitude. And I want to pray for them on that day as well. Go here for the original post and list of recipients. I am writing about it here in hopes that it spurs someone on to write their own gratitude letters.
Your Turn . . .
- Do you have a workmate that you appreciate?
- If yes, when was the last time you told him/her that?
- What are some things you appreciate about that person? Now go tell him/her!
Related Posts . . .
- 5 Things I Can Do When I Don’t Want to Work
- 8 Characteristics of Kindness
- 10 Things I Like About My Best Friend
- Five Reasons I Love My Job
- What it Means to LISTEN Intentionally