Finding Laughter: Instructional Videos (day 3)
- First, the instructional kind. Like how to get others (including myself) to laugh and the science behind it.
- Second, videos that will cause me to laugh. A classic video is one involving these infant quads and their funny dad. Their dad makes a nonsense noise and they LAUGH and LAUGH which then cause others (like me) to laugh as well.
This post will deal with the instructional ones first. That’s because I am about the education and less about the fun. Maybe by the end of this month, It’s all about the laugh, the laugh, the laugh.
- Here are two laughter series that deal with how we can get ourselves to laugh. I will listen to at least one of them each day. 30 Day Laughter Cleanse; fear fast and laughter feast and 40 Day Laughter Challenge
- I will share what I learn.
- I will report back on my laughter progress.
- I will hopefully fine tune my laughter muscles (about 300) so that by the end of October I will be a top laugh-a-lete (Laugh + Athlete).
Videos to watch
- 30 Day Laughter Cleanse; fear fast and laughter feast
- 40 Day Laughter Challenge
- Laughology:The acclaimed documentary about why we laugh
- Why We Laugh: Funny Women
Your Turn . . . Please share any videos (instructional or otherwise) that make you laugh.
I am joining 100’s of others at #write31days to write every day in October on a single topic. My topic is 31 Days of Finding Laughter. I will spend time each day studying laughter to see if I can improve my laughter quotient.
Go here for the landing page which has all the posts in one spot.
Read, learn, and discover with me what this world of laughter is all about and is it all that it’s cracked up to be. And be sure to leave a comment. Talking together will make for a richer, interactive experience for all of us.