Finding Laughter: 15 Quotes (day 15)
HA HA HA
- And keep a sense of humor. It doesn’t mean you have to tell jokes. If you can’t think of anything else, when you’re my age, take off your clothes and walk in front of a mirror. I guarantee you’ll get a laugh. ~ Art Linkletter
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~ Woody Allen
- On average, an infant laughs nearly two hundred times a day; an adult, only twelve. Maybe they are laughing so much because they are looking at us. ~ I Ching
- Laughter connects you with people. It’s almost impossible to maintain any kind of distance or any sense of social hierarchy when you’re just howling with laughter. Laughter is a force for democracy. ~John Cleese
- A good laugh is sunshine in the house. ~ William Thackeray
- Laughter has no foreign accent. ~ Paul Lowney
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. ~ Mark Twain
- I never would have made it if I could not have laughed. It lifted me momentarily out of this horrible situation, just enough to make it livable. ~ Viktor Frankl
- Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on. ~ Bob Newhart
- As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul. ~ A Jewish Proverb
- An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh. ~ Tom Nansbury
- I believe that laughter is the best emotional Band-Aid in the world. It’s like nature’s Neosporin. ~ Matt LeBlanc
- Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. ~ Arnold H. Glasow
- I try to find a reason to laugh each day. Somehow, if you can incorporate laughter into your day, every day, it really helps. It’s the little things in life that make me happy. ~ Faith Hill
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy, we are happy because we laugh. ~ William James
Your Turn . . .
- Which quote was your favourite one?
- Do you have a laughter quote to share?
Related Posts . . .
I am joining 100’s of others at #write31days to write every day in October 2015 on a single topic. My topic is 31 Days of Finding Laughter. I will spend time each day studying laughter to see if I can improve my laughter quotient.
Go here for the landing page which has all the posts in one spot.
Read, learn, and discover with me what this world of laughter is all about and is it all that it’s cracked up to be. And be sure to leave a comment. Talking together will make for a richer, interactive experience for all of us.