Finding Laughter: Funny Christmas Movies (Day 24)
- The Santa Clause movies
I wanted to watch some other movies to see if they make the funny list for me. So I am checking out the below. I won’t get to watch all these before the end of October, but I will surely add them to my November and December viewing list.
- A Christmas Story (I saw this when it came out in 1983. So I don’t remember if it made me laugh or not.)
- Edward Scissorhands
- A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas – I watched the first 15 minutes and had to turn it off. Since the movie started with two guys smoking a joint, I should have realized this movie wasn’t for me. Plus I find it painful to watch movies where there is one disaster after another.
- Mixed Nuts
- Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas
Your Turn . . . If YOUR funniest Christmas movie isn’t listed above, be sure to share the title.
Related Posts . . .
- 3 Reasons to Watch Christmas Movies (Fruitfulwords)
- Funny Halloween Movies (Fruitfulwords)
- Imbd’s Top 20 Christmas Comedy Films – There are quite a few of these that I have never seen. which one of these are a MUST for me to view?
I am joining 100’s of others at #write31days to write every day in October 2015 on a single topic. My topic is 31 Days of Finding Laughter. I will spend time each day studying laughter to see if I can improve my laughter quotient.
Go here for the landing page which has all the posts in one spot.
Read, learn, and discover with me what this world of laughter is all about and is it all that it’s cracked up to be. And be sure to leave a comment. Talking together will make for a richer, interactive experience for all of us.