CNC Women’s Small Group to Start Monday, November 16th
CNC women are good at loving on one other. We honor each other with parties, listen well to each other, and we go out on Sundays after church. We want to connect better with one another and this is shown by things like our involvement in small groups, Secret Sister, and the mentoring program we had a couple of years ago.
But is there a better way for us to connect? Can we connect with more intention? I say the answer is, “Yes.”
On Monday, November 16th, there will be a new study for women. The book is Face-to-Face with Naomi and Ruth: Together for the Journey.
“Through the story of Naomi and Ruth, women will discover the power of committing to one another for the journey of faith in a relationship based on mutual caring and sharing.
- 2 small groups will begin on Monday, November 16th. One will be from 1:30-3pm. The other study will be from 7-8:30pm.
- We’ll discuss chapter 1 (in class) on that date. It is a five-week study.
- The price for a book is $9.75 (through Amazon). It is $4.99 (plus tax) on Kindle.
- I’ve ordered 8 books; so let me know today, if you’d like one. At present there is a back order on books.
- Of course you can go to a local book store to pick up your copy.
If this goes well and there is interest, we will have a one-on-one mentoring program in 2016.
Contact me today, if you have any questions and to RSVP “YES.” JOIN us in this small group, it will be time well spent.