#Write31Days Starts October 1st
Hundreds of bloggers will be flooding the internet with their #Write31Days series starting tomorrow.
I am committing to this online writing challenge. My topic is 31 Days of Fruitful Words instead of COMPLAINING. I know I will be challenged in more ways than writing every day. If you’d like to have more fruitful words coming from your mouth, please join me from October 1-31, 2016.
WRITE 31 DAYS CATEGORIES
- Family Life
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food, Health & Wellness
- House & Home
- Inspiration & Faith
- Personal Endeavors
- Simplicity & Organizing
- Too Awesome to Categorize
- Writing, Blogging & Internet Stuff
Your Turn . . .
- Have you ever participated in an online writing challenge before? Would you do it again?
- If you don’t write but still want to grow, check out the categories, find one or two series that you’d like to follow. read them and leave a comment or two.
- Join me in my deliberate quest to go from potty mouth to fruitful words. You’ll have to read tomorrow’s post to see why I say potty mouth even though I am not a regular swearer.
- Do you know someone who is a complainer, grumbler, advice-giver (without being asked) or have a sarcastic manner? Let them know about this series. We can grow together.
Related Resources . . . I have participated in two #Write31Days month long challenges. They are listed below.