31 Days Of Fruitful Words
Complainer versus Courteous.
One stat says we complain 30 times a day. I want to change that in my life. This 31 Days of Writing focuses on noticing and then eliminating complaining (grumbling, murmuring). Books, action steps, and personal experiences will be the backbone of the posts.
Please join me in this journey. Together we can rid our world of verbal negativity and add fruitful words.
31 Posts for October, 2016. They will be added and/or hot-linked as they go live.
- The goal is to be Complaint Free for a Whole Month
- You Just Might be a Potty Mouth – Take this quiz to see.
- Surprising Reasons We Shouldn’t Complain
- Books for 31 Days of Fruitful Words & No Complaining
- TED Talks Give Succinct Info about Complaining
- Complain or Pray
- Writing about Good Things Decreases Complaints
- Why Do We Complain?
- Choose the Complaint That Will Bring Peace
- Gratitude Bracelet Helps Stop Complaints
- Coloring Combats Complaining
- Using Fruitful Words to Combat Complaining – 5 Reasons to be grateful
- Using H.A.L.T. to a Complaint-Free Life
- I am Not an Equal Opportunity Complainer
- Do More Than Count Blessings, Be a Blessing
- Adding a “BUT” Turned Situation from Complaining to Resolved
- Asking for What You Want Is Scary But It Stops Complaining
- Five Blessings and No Complaints