Blogging From A to Z Challenge 2013
During the month of April I will post 26 times finishing up posts that have been in my draft file for at least a year. I am joining 1,600 plus bloggers in the Blogging From A to Z Challenge.
Below are the posts I’ve finished for this series. As they go live, I will hotlink them.
- A: God’s Love is AMAZING
- B: What to do With a Tattered BIBLE
- C: Easy to Make CLAY CROSSES Using Homemade Dough
- D: DESSERT is DARK Chocolate Cream Pie
- E: 7 Ways to EXCHANGE Grumpy for Happy
- F: FREEDOM to Share Thoughts When There’s Someone Who’ll Listen
- G: Dealing With Disenfranchised GRIEF in a Healthy Way
- H: HOW TO Get People to Read Your Series: 9 Ideas
- I: INDIA Trip is More Than Travel Delight; It Includes a Conference, Shoeboxes, & Sewing Machines
- J: Using JELLO to Make Cookies
- K: 3 Reasons I Love the KINDLE Especially When my Shoulder Was Broken (plus 5 more reasons)
- L: What it Means to LISTEN Intentionally
- M: What a MOTORCYCLE Reminds Me About Parenting
- N: People I NEED When Life Stinks
- O: My OPERATION Christmas Child Plan is to Collect 55 Shoe Boxes
- P: Two More PIE Reviews: Strawberry Yogurt Pie & Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (aka Toll House Pie)
- Q: QUICK! Decorate your Kindle Cover With This No Sew Idea
- R: 3 REASONS I Have a Regular Quiet Time (aka Devotions)
- S: SIX Benefits Adults Receive by Writing Thank You Notes
- T: TAMALE Pie Review
- U: UPSIDE Down German Chocolate Cake
- V: Seven Ways to Help Your Kiddos Hear God’s VOICE
- W: Two Results of Proper WORSHIP & How to Experience It
- X: Using an X-acto to Make a Kindle Cover from a Hardback Book
- Y: Lawn YAHTZEE
- Z: ZERO Tolerance for Ingratitude
- Reflections on the April A-Z Challenge 2013
Hat tip to Joe for this idea of creating a landing page for the A-Z challenge.
22 categories, 1,950 bloggers, 26 posts from a-z all during the month of April 2013.
“The brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenges us to post the letter of the alphabet every day during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior.
“We will start with A on Monday April 1st. Whether you go with a theme or freestyle, your post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day.”
Be sure to check out the Blogging From A to Z Challenge site. They are giving tips, a-z of course, on how to make this challenge a success, for each one of us.
This is my first year to join this auspicious group of writers. I am not writing according to a theme. Instead I am choosing 25 unfinished posts from my draft file. Theses ones have been there at least a year. One post, I: INDIA Trip is More Than Travel Delight; It Includes a Conference, Shoeboxes, & Sewing Machines, is brand new.
Your Turn . . . Did you participate in this challenge (2013)? If yes, tell us a favourite post of yours. . . . Which of the posts from my series is a favourite of yours?
Related Post . . . Reflections on the April A-Z Challenge 2013