20 Acts of Kindness Ideas to Celebrate 200th Post
Seems like yesterday (actually July 2006) when I started this addictive medium of expression.
And I have enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for reading and sharing your lives with me.
To celebrate, I’d love it if you all would join me in doing something meaningful for 20 minutes. If 10 of us did that, that would be 200 minutes. What a great way to celebrate a 200th post.
You could do one or more random acts of kindness (also know as RAK) . . .
- Write an encouragement note or two on real paper.
- Make food (meal, muffins, cookies, hot chocolate mix) for someone.
- Delurk and comment for 20 minutes on a blog, Facebook post, Instagram photo, or other social media.
- Play with a child.
- Take someone’s dog for a walk.
- Give spring flowers to your post lady.
- Take a “praying” walk.
- Wrestle in prayer about forgiving someone. And then do so.
- Weed out some of your good stuff and give it to one in need.
- Read something encouraging.
- Sing to God – maybe even make up your own words.
- Pick up litter.
- Swallow your criticism and praise instead.
- Call a lonely person and let them talk.
- Do someone’s chore anonymously.
- Hug 20 people.
- Buy someone a “just because” gift.
- Write up your gratitude list.
- Look at your finances, find an extra bit of money and tithe it.
Your Turn . . . Share your best RAK idea .
Related Post – 10 Acts of Kindness Ideas