11 Reasons Women Attend Retreats
The following comments came from the Retreat 2010 evaluation. These comments are typical of what we see from year-to-year. Since the same ladies are planning this year’s retreat, expect to see the same great results. :-)
- I came because it is the only real way to get to know people.
- I came to hear the speaker.
- Reputation of CNC women’s retreats.
- I always do. So tradition!
- I am refreshed and blessed year after year.
- Time away with the anticipation of growing closer to the LORD.
- Fellowship with fun and friendly ladies (including time with my wonderful cousin).
- Good value for the money.
- Knowing that I personally needed the time away for ME.
- Close, comfortable location.
- Your Reason Goes Here!
50 ladies have the opportunity to attend the women’s retreat at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center June 10-12, 2011. There are 25 hotel style rooms in the lodge (double occupancy). Join us as we enjoy a comfortable atmosphere, friendship, and time away to grow in God’s Word and love.
Retreat 2011 Brochures are available on the Secret Sister Bookcase or me and I will email you one (Susan@cnchurch.org). Or you can get the Women’s Retreat Brochure 2011 by clicking on the link.