Spring Bucket List 2012
For the Winter season list, I also wrote monthly reviews on what I accomplished (month one, month two, month three). Knowing the reviews were coming up, helped me stay on task better. I also enjoyed the accomplishments more because I thought about them twice: once when I did it, and then once when I wrote about it.
- Many of the items I took from my 101 Things To Do in 1001 Days list.
- Many of the items were not really specific to that certain season, like my reading list, savings goals, or decluttering.
It was so much fun to write these lists and to have a general life-direction to-do list, I decided to write a Spring list too.
Spring Bucket List 2012 (March 20 – June 19)
- Daffodil Hill
Plant my patio planter boxes Start a Spanish group
- Find/Lay out green blocks for quilt
- Try 2 things from my 11 Recipes & 1 Food Technique to Master list
- Get and use a sprouting jar
Health and Fitness
- Morning routine 30 times (20 minutes devotional, 20 minutes exercise, 20 minutes declutter)
- Go a month without buying anything that isn’t a necessity
Pay 0ff ½ student loans
- Watch A Mile in His Shoes and then share with 2 other families
- Take a self-portrait every Thursday during the Spring (March 20 – June 19)
One, 2, Three, 4, Five, 6, Seven, 8
Read (4 of the books are from my personal collection)
Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson The Handmaid and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg(Don’t recommend) Unafraid (about Mary the mother of Jesus) by Francine Rivers
Case for Christ for Kidsby Lee Strobel
- The Sense of His Presence by David Mains
Unmapped Darknessby Thomas Finch
- Read this post, The Relationship Between Clutter & Confidence
- Another bookshelf
- Computer files
- Living room and bathroom
- Wardrobe –Read This overview on cleaning the closet in 5 days: Day One, Day Two, Day Three, Day Four, Day Five. Here is another closet organization article.
- Blog 4-8 pictures from New Zealand and/or Jerusalem:
One (NZ), Two, Three, Four,
- Put notes into computer about 19 Things I Learned from My Dog
- Go through blog drafts and finish 15 of them:
One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Your Turn . . .
- What are you most excited about for Spring?
- What would you put on your bucket list?
- 100 Ways to Celebrate Spring – For those of you who’d like to write a more season specific bucket list, check out these ideas from We Are That Family.
- My Summer Bucket List (2011)
- My Fall Bucket List (2011)
- My Winter Bucket List (2011-2012)
- My Spring Bucket List (2012)
- Theological Bucket List